Monday, February 25, 2008

Difficult but Tasty


I've admitted before, but I'll say it again: I'm a big nerd. So much, in fact, that I enjoy nerdy media from other disciplines than my own. XKCD is "a webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and language," but more often than not, I get lost in the math/programming speak. But a food comic? I'm there.

If you've read anything on this site before, though, you'll know that pomegranates are my favorite fruit, and that I'm not a fan of peaches. Obviously, I have some quibbles with this chart, and I'd move things around if it were my own design. And, although this comic is titled "Fuck Grapefruit," I'm still a big fan. Not saying pomegranates aren't difficult to clean, but they're still tasty.

Where does your favorite fruit fall? Difficult but tasty?

No comments:

Post a Comment