Thursday, September 13, 2007

Why am I being so quiet? Plus, a call for help

So I realized that 2 posts in 2 weeks was a little lame. Yes, I had fun with my pomegranate in my home Glamor Shots studio, but I still feel like I've been neglecting my blogging duties. I started grad school last week, on top of already being employed fulltime, and have found myself thrown back into the world of homework and workshops and waiting in God-awful lines in the bookstore. While shopping for supplies, I saw something very close to a Trapper Keeper and was tempted to buy it... and then I realized that I am no longer 10 years old.

Anyway, time to cook is now at a minimum. So I need your help (do you think Stephen King will mind if I call you Constant Readers here?). Point me towards recipes that can keep all week - for example, this week, I made million-veggie lasagna (ok, there were only actually 6 veggies, but that's still a lot!) and this terrific quinoa salad. I need things I can make on Sundays (or very quickly on Monday or Tuesday nights) and can sit in the fridge until Friday. It doesn't matter if it's hot or cold - hot things I'll eat for lunch at work, cold things I'll eat on campus for dinner. Oh, and bonus points for really healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment